- No. 1 customer choice for horse bedding.
- “Lucky Hooves” straw pellets are a premium quality product for bedding, maintaining stable quality and offering an exclusively pleasant experience for horse’s hooves. They can also be used as bedding for other livestock.
- They are softer than regular straw pellets and crush rather easily, creating a soft, bouncy, non-slip surface.
- Maximum absorbency due to their porous structure – keeping bedding extremely dry, improving bacteria control.
- Odour control – binding the smell of ammoniac.
- Dust free – protecting the sensitive respiratory tract of the animal.
- Smart choice – lower consumption compared with regular straw pellets – less “Lucky Hooves” bedding is needed for the same area.
- Faster and easier clean up – requiring less effort, less material used for scattering and less effort mucking out.
- Environment friendly – the waste can be used as an excellent fertilizer. Short compost time – carbon neutral in 1 year.
For more information about “Lucky Hooves” straw pellets:
Available in small 13 kg packages as well as in large bags of 500 kg or 1000 kg. Different packaging is also available.